· Bachelors degree in Marketing at FIU’s College of Business Administration.
· Strategically Involved in award winning advertising projects (multiple Cannes Lions, CLIOs, and ADDY’s) for brands such as TOYOTA, CREST, WALMART, MEXICO TOURISM OFFICE,) as well as successful TV series “Springfloden” (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany).
· FIU’s American Marketing Association #1 Chapter in the nation when active member.
· Successfully completed challenging logistical and technological projects filmed or produced in the U.S., Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Costa Rica, Spain, Colombia, for the previously mentioned markets as well as others.
· Worked in creating film, commercial, TV series and interactive content creation geared towards the U.S. (General Market and Hispanic Market), LATAM and European audiences.
· Highly experienced in hiring, planning, logistics, & scheduling, as well as a proven team leader, across cultural lines.
· Adapted to tight deadlines without loosing the quality of the work by assessing resources, prioritizing, and knowing when to delegate, when to apply pressure and when not to.
· Understanding of Apple products & software (User of: MacBook Air, iPhone, email, Apple Music, iCloud, iPad, Apple Pay)
· Languages: Fully fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
WONDERFUL CONTENT (Production Company)
Head of Production & Business Manager
Oct. 2013 - Current
· In charge of recruiting new talent, as well as overseeing the assembly of production teams for awarded projects on an national and international level. This includes budgeting, logistics, contracts, administering crew, technicians, artists, programmers, directors, and actors.
· Establishing business relationships with international partners and clients.
· Represent feature film directors such as award winner Rodrigo Cortés (“Buried” Starring Ryan Renolds) - (“Red Lights” Staring Robert Deniro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy), and Cannes Short List director Davide Gentile.
· Company achieved 7 figures within the first 5 months of its launch.
Clients and Agencies
Snickers, Olay, Allstate, Nivea, Endemol Shine, Sony, Nissan, BBDO, Moscow, Tapsa-Ayer, Madrid, Leo Burnett, Chicago, Red212, Cincinnati, DDB, Miami, Forseman Bodenfors, Stockholm, Filmlance, Stockholm, among others...
FILM PRODUCTION (Freelance)
Production Supervisor, Production Coordinator
Oct. 2011 - Oct. 2014
Radical Media, Tool of North America, Believe Media, Wondros, Biscuit, Caviar.
This included work with celebrities such as: Tiger Woods & Rory McIlroy (for NIKE), Kevin Spacey (for RENAULT), Penelope Cruz (for LINDEX), Jack Nicklaus (Pro Golfer) as well as commercials for Volkswagen, Rolex, Beats, Arby’s, Humana, among others…
MIA FILMS (later renamed RedMagmaMedia)
Feb. 2008 - Sep. 2014
· Administering of budgets, hiring of crew, as well as negotiating with vendor, and organizing logistics of film shots, interactive and digital projects, including the launch or RedMagmaMedia’s branding by way of a Transmedia Narrative, spread across multiple platforms and time-lines.
· During my period at MIA FILMS the company won multiple Addys, Clios, had 2 directors in Cannes Short List, and won a Cannes (along with Conill Saatchi & Saatchi) for the successful and influential Toyota Camriality TV and web campaign.
· Shoot Locations included: Miami, Buenos Aires, L.A., N.Y., San Francisco, Dallas, Montreal, Vancouver, Madrid, Barcelona, Houston, San Jose (Costa Rica), Bogota.
State Farm, Toyota, Honda, Olay, Clairol, Walmart, Crest, Mexico Tourism, and more.
PRODU.COM (Media, Advertising, & Technology Newsletter for the U.S. Spanish-Speaker)
Account Executive and Ad Sales
Oct. 2006 – Jan. 2008
· Development of marketing strategies to maximize clients exposure to all media related outlets of PRODU.
· Coverage of marketing and advertising events for P&C Hispanic and PRODU’s news website.
· Establish new business as well as maintaining existing clients.
· Creation of sales and marketing proposals.
· Requirement: Bilingual
· Public relations.
SOUTH FLORIDA HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Apr. 2006 - Sept. 2006
· Worked alongside the Marketing Coordinator of the SFLHCC in creating promotional and outreach material.
· Invoicing, billing and database maintenance of SFLHCC events and membership directory.
· Established my effective communication and networking skills.
Florida International University (FIU)
Graduated December 2005
College of Business Administration; Bachelors degree in Marketing
Member of the American Marketing Association - #1 Chapter in the nation when an active member
RELEVANT JOBS WHILE AT FIU
Miami Herald - Herald.com
Marketing Coordinator (Part time)
May 2002 - Nov. 2004
Create brand events to increase traffic to the website by creating a contest page for our online users.
Fully responsible of the design of contest page in conjunction with our in-house web designers.
Managed numerous online promotional campaigns for Herald.com.
contact me by clicking here.